Monday, March 29, 2010

KENZIE BIRTHDAY!!

So Monday the 22 of March was Kenzie's Birthday!! She now is 13 that's right we have a teenager living in our home!! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!! Me and Max took kenzie out of school half day and took her to lunch and went to the mall to do a little shopping! It was so fun to spend sometime with just Kenzie! I love her so much and I am so proud of her and the young woman she s becoming:) So here we go 13 things i love about Kenzie!!

1. Dr. Pepper! I hate the stuff but kenz loves it! She get that from her dad! And Kenz would not be Kenz with out it!

2. Cell Phone! She can not leave home with out it! She always has it with her!

3.Dance!! Kenz loves to dance and she is very good at it! I love that she has found something that she loves!! I love to watch kenz dance!

4. Her music! Kenz loves her Ipod! She loves music! I never thought I would be like my mom and tell my kids to turn the radio down But I am. Kenz loves to listen to her music loud!!!

5. How kenz hearts people! Yep that's right she is always telling EVERYONE that she hearts them!!

6. Friends Kenz has some good friends! Kenz is also a good friend!

7. Her love for babysitting! She loves to babysit and she does a good job! It is so nice that I can leave my kids with her and know that they will be OK!

8.Her Energy! KEnzie has so much energy! I wish I had some!


9. How she is still so hard to get to bed at night! I don't know why maybe it is all the energy she has but she still has a hard time going to bed!


10.SLEEP! Kenzie loves to sleep! She is not a morning person at all! The girl would sleep all day if we would let her!
11.Her love for chocolate! She loves the good chocolate bliss or dove!

12.Family! Kenz loves to be with her family! She is so good o her sisters and brothers1

13.For her just being her! Kenzi is so fun to be around! I love her so much ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!




1 comment:

annie said...

holy cow, i almost didn't click on your link to look at your blog b/c i thought for sure you hadn't posted anything and look at you two post girl :) i can't believe that kenzie is 13. its still wierd to think about!