Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kenzie's Adventure!!

Kenzie was old enough this year to go to Shadow Mountain!! I am so proud of her!! She has not wanted to go very far from home lately so we were suprised that she wanted to go!! She was so excited that she got to stay in cabins NOT tents!! The cabin she stayed in was called Maple!! Not to mention she had the best counselor in the world, Grandma Chris, or as they called her Mountain Mama!! She shared a bunk with her bestest friend in the world, Baylee!! Not to far away from Mountain Mama!! Her favorite thing was forrest ninjas!! I guess that is a game that has been played up there for years!! I am so glad that she got to go!! I missed her so much!! Just think next year will be girls camp!! Crazy!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sounds like so much fun. I am glad that Kenzie is doing better with time away from the home. I can't believe that she is going to Girls Camp next year!!?!? Hopefully I will still be in the ward and still doing Girls Camp next year. I love that Kenzie!