Wednesday, July 16, 2008

sotfball

Well softball is now over, We had a lot of fun and I am so proud of my kids!!

Sydnee's team took 3rd place in city league. They got to go to state and played in Salem, they played really well they won 2 and lost 2 and were out. I am so proud of her she loves to play and now wants to learn how to pitch. Now we are looking for someone to teach her she is so excited!!

Kenzie's team also took 3rd place and she also got to go to state she played in Spanish Fork so yes we were back and forth all day long between the two ball fields, I am so proud of her she did such a good job. She has such a good eye for the ball she can always tell a ball from a strike even if it is close she never swings at a bad pitch!! She also won 2 and then lost 2 and was done! She is a good player we didn't think she would play after she got hit in the eye last year but she surprised us all!! And did a great job!!!



Spencer did such a good job with t-ball he had so much fun!! What a cute kid he got a trophy it is his first one and he is so excited about that!!
well I am so proud of all of them. All I can say is they got all of their talent from their dad because I can't hit the ball so, Thank You Dad!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the pictures! Your kids are so cute. Do I say that every time I leave a comment?!??! Anyway, softball and tee-ball are the best. I am so glad that your kids like sports...it makes for a fun summer all around!