Thursday, December 18, 2008

ITS BEEN A WHILE!!

Wow it has been a while since my last post. Life has been good and crazy. Halloween was so much fun! Kenzie, Spencer and Mason were all Boxers and Sydnee was a Dead Bride! The school does a parade every year and each class walks around the school to show their costumes. They all looked so cute. We all had fun at the Shop Trick or Treat and the ward Trunk or Treat! I think they have enough candy to last a year!
Thanksgiving was at our house this year. We had a lot of fun with my family. The food was awesome and Alison made the best rolls ever! After we ate we went bowling! All of the kids were so excited! Spencer was is so good at it. I swear he didn't used the bumpers once! My kids loved every minute of it and Max was the winner by far. After bowling it was back to my house for some Pie! Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year! I am so glad that I got to spend it with my family!

Christmas is just around the corner and we are busy shopping and celebrating! I will try no to take as long to post my next one!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Love and miss you!

Emily said...

You are back! I am so glad to see a post from you. Looks like your internet/computer is working again. YEAH!

Stacy Johnson said...

You seriously have the cutest kids!! I loved their costumes!!